Location: Bouri is located approximately 50nm off the Libyan coast in western Libya, close to the order with Tunisia.
General overview: FSU “Sloug” is oored to the SPM structure by an articulated bracket, water depth approx 166m.
Traffic figures: Approximately 22 vessels handled annually.
Load Line zone: Summer.
Max size: LOA 286m, 35,000 -130,000DWT, beam 44m, no draught restriction.
Pre Arrival Information
ETA’s: Vessel s ETA should be sent to AGIP Oil Tripoli through the agent 72, 48 and 24 hours prior to arrival. 72hrs message should contain the following information:-
- Name of vessel and Master’s name
- GT, NT, DWT, LOA and draught
- Quantity of cargo required
- Information as requested by the operators
- Notify any changes 12 hours in advance .
Documentation required: The following documents are required:-
- Crew List
- Passenger List
- Bonded Stores List
- Personal and Stores Declaration
- Last Port of Call Clearance
- International Maritime Health Declaration
- Animal Health Declaration
- Entering and Departure Territorial Waters Certificate
- Report Inward/Outward Certificate
- Tanker Certificate
- Certificate of Discharge, (signed by authorities of last port loaded in Libya)
Cargo documentation: The following documents are to be delivered onboard by the agent:-
- Bill of Lading
- Certificate of Origin
- Cargo Manifest
- Time Sheet
- Laboratory Test
- Ullage Report
- Master’s receipts for samples and documents
- Communications: VHF: Ch 16, callsign “Bouri Terminal Sloug”.
Flags: The Libyan National Flag is to be displayed throughout 24 hours, the pilot and
International “B” flag are also required.
Regulations and general notices: The Bouri FSU Terminal regulations and information
are available upon arrival.